I have an IMPORTANT announcement!
I decided to join fasting with my household assistant–since she appears to be a Muslim. Even though myself appears to be a Catholic, I really want to experience fasting defer to Islamic. For me, Islam’s fasting seems to be very strict.
Why am I doing this?
- I really want to experience how does it feel when you’re not eating and drinking in half a day.
- I really want to try to control my tempers. In Islam, throwing tempers during fasting is illicit–as well as Catholic and other religions obviously.
- Fasting makes me learn something new and priceless about running my own lives. (am I right?)
- It is said that fasting can make our body healthier that those who don’t fasting
- Inspired from an Indonesian Youtuber named Chandra Liow and an advertisement by Google last year (2016)–which was priceless and made me moved to do it in the next year (2017).
Tim2One – ChandraLiow
- I will do the fasting in a full-month–except when I’m on my period obviously.
- Every day I will wake up at 3 AM and have sahur (eat in early hours before 6 AM) with my household assistant.
- I will try to avoid things that tempt me while fasting, like tempted after seeing delicious food/drinks, throwing my tempers, fangirling, etc.
Well… I think that’s the plan and I hope that I can make it. Wish me luck, guys! 🙂